Thursday, May 14, 2009

last night I dreamt I went to the hills again....the green and blue rolling mountains wrapped in early morning hues took my breath away....was someone with me there?? anyone?? uh I cant recall....I feel am getting older...cant remember half of the things really...i started walking down the winding ways fluttering my hands...i do it all the time...it makes me feel as if I am flying... I kept on walking, running, flying...while I hummed Dylan's favorite “how many roads must a man walk down before u can call him a man....” the cold wind was cutting through my face....i was happy and felt like a princess.....one more turn and I came face to face with the majestic beauty of snow capped Kanchenjunga....what I saw was beyond my wildest imagination...the Himalayan peaks tore into the blazing blue sky of the breaking dawn....


No comments:

my photo slide show

my guest book