Saturday, February 28, 2009

someday......

Someday, maybe, I'll just be independent...just not need a firm shoulder to lean on...just not wait for the phone to ring that will comfort mee...just not wait to see the button green as I login to gtalk...just not expect those sweet nothings on my cell phone's inbox.....I'll stop telling myself that I am capable of fulfilling all my desires.... I'll perhaps know that I suffice.... I'll finally start wearing bright colors... I'll stop thinking about the times we have spent together... the neat little cushion of time that have gone by... it is the most comfortable thing of my life after the cozy corner of my bed....

I have already started feeling swish, and important watching movies alone... I buy myself perfumes and chocolates when I so dearly want them... I go to cool ice-cream parlors and coffee bars in the most posh shopping malls and treat myself with a chocolate brownie with ice-cream or simply black coffee... I'll not find another man...wouldn't mind this obnoxious price I have to pay.... I'll stop bothering about the merciless ridicules....

Someday I'll not need a shoulder....someday I'll sleep on my own....

No comments:

my photo slide show

my guest book