Friday, July 18, 2008

back to childhood........


have you ever thought of reliving your childhood days?? have you ever thought of running down those waterlogged streets dirtying your shoes and clothes?? have you not missed fighting with a friend for a mere sticker that u managed to get for free with a bubble gum?? Have you not missed those days when u played pranks and got scolded??have you not missed sharing Tiffin with your close friends or sipping over a single bottle of coke??

Free periods in school… when I had endless chit chat with friends making loud noise until the teacher from some other class dropped in to give a good piece of thrashing…and then all us either stood on the bench holding ears or kneeled outside the class as a mark of punishment…lunch break and we are out in the play ground pushing each other in a football game…fighting over silly issues with friends that would hardly last an hour…

Little games at the park where we all would meet in the evening back from school…there I would be sitting on the park bench as I grew up from a kid into a lady…sit there with my close circle and talk about life…from non-stop running that would take my breath out it became long casual walks…

2 comments:

Vasanth G.Benjamin said...

It's nice to have childhood memories and its certainly the best of times to spend with the ones we used to love the most. I cherished a lot of memories when I read through and it was happy to re-collect many such happenings. Nice one.... Happy Friendship Day :)

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

Going back to childhood I think of it every DAY every time.. or at least the time before we passed out of Uni.. Those were the days..
I have missed all the tantrums or pranks or stupid things we did and inspite of everyone saying to Not do it again I WOULD LOVE TO REPEAT THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN always ...

this note brought back so many memories ...

Happy friendship day always

my photo slide show

my guest book