Friday, June 20, 2008

rain....


it rained here last nite...i was working on a project for late...there wasn't ne forecast from before...i didn't check the time when the downfall began...cud be 2 cud be later...i rushed to the back yard...i had left my shoes there.....by the time i reached they were filled with water....the downpour drenched me entirely...water dripping down my head...the cold crystals touched me all over and gave me a sensational feeling...i had goosebumps...i took of the clutch and let my hair down...i cud hear nothing but the rain...rain on the tinned roof...rain on the concrete roads...rain on the leaves, rain on the glass, rain on the already filled buckets...twas amazing...i heard the Brazilian samba and African Calypso beat louder and louder....


No comments:

my photo slide show

my guest book